Hawaiian Airlines Refund
Our lives had already been rendered difficult by the Coronavirus. As a result, even airlines' regulations are continuously changing. Hawaiian Airlines Refund and cancellation procedures have altered many times in recent months.
Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Procedures
There is a proper process for cancelling your Hawaiian Airlines flight that must be followed:
- To view your current booking and reservations, go to the Hawaiian Airlines official website and select the ‘My Trip' option.
- Log in using the last name written on the ticket and the 6-letter confirmation code provided to your email or registered phone number at the time of booking.
- By selecting ‘View My Trip,' you can now see and control all of your reservations and bookings.
- Because the page displays everything, you must click the blue box at the top of the itinerary page for cancellation instructions.
- After properly reading all of the instructions, click on ‘Cancel reservation now and rebook later' to proceed to the next step.
- You may click on ‘Yes, cancel my reservation' to complete the cancellation request if you agree to all of the terms and restrictions stated for making your Hawaiian Airlines cancellation over the following box.
- A confirmation code and 13-digit E-Ticket number will appear in a pop-up screen once you have successfully cancelled your reservation or booking.
- This code and number should be saved for future use when rebooking.
Read Also: United Airlines Refund